On Sun, Oct 17, 2010 at 05:10, Tom <tom.wieland@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Oct 16, 2010 at 9:28 AM, steve donovan
> <steve.j.donovan@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Fri, Oct 15, 2010 at 11:07 PM, Petite Abeille <petite_abeille@mac.com> wrote:
>>> html{ head{ title{ type = 'bla', 'haha' } }, body{} }
>>>
>>> But, as Javier mentioned, not that anyone would want to use such concoction in practice :)
>>
>> It's what Orbit does with htmlify. It's certainly less painful than
>> HTML, which is maybe not saying much...
>>
>> The power of the notation is that common patterns can be easily factored out
>>
>> steve d.
>>

> This might be of interest to you (only just found it through google to
> be honest though, but it's interesting for me for future projects
> aswell);
>
> http://github.com/norman/lua-haml
>
> Tom Wieland

Thanks for posting the link, I was just about to reply and mention it. :)

I've been working on Lua Haml off and on for about 15 months and just
got it to be feature-complete on Friday. I'm planning on a 1.0 release
in about 3 weeks, once I improve the error reporting, which is a
little weak right now. But I have been using it on real websites for a
while, and it is quite usable. So by all means, if you're looking for
an interesting template language please give it a try and send any
feedback.

Regards,

Norman