On 15 October 2010 13:16, Francisco <xxleite@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Are there some Javascript parser done in lua?
> ...and so i think, if it parse then i can covert it to lua, right?

I have a Javascript lexer in Lua, yes. I don't guarantee it's correct,
but I haven't found a case it fails on so far.

The view was to create a Javascript->Lua translator, but be warned
that the lexer is probably the easiest part of that exercise. Beyond
there... dragons. Personally though, I quite like dragons.

I've just uploaded my code here, nevertheless:
http://code.matthewwild.co.uk/js2lua/

Regards,
Matthew