On 14 October 2010 13:11, KHMan <keinhong@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 10/14/2010 9:56 AM, Donn Dore wrote:
>>
>> Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 17:56:40 +0200
>> From: Stefan Sandberg
>> Subject: Re: SEEKING EE WITH LUA SKILLS
>>
>> ffs, get off the list!
>>
>> seriously, is this spam?
>>
>> The post was not spam, but an honest effort to offer an employment
>> opportunity to anyone that has LUA skills and an interest in
>> working on cutting edge consumer electronics products in Redmond,
>> WA. I was not informed that the scope of the mailing list was only
>> those things that were of interest to every reader.
>
> I think many people are just over-sensitized.
>
> There has been numerous job postings in the past, nothing wrong about it.
>
> --
> Cheers,
> Kein-Hong Man (esq.)
> Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

There is nothing wrong with job postings on this list, and I would
actually like to see them encouraged (maybe we advise the use of a
[JOB] tag though??)
The objection is the use of improper html emails, the disregard of
list ettiquette, and the bad grammar (especially "LUA" (its Lua, quite
a few of us are overly sensitive about this)).
Additionally, you should click reply, do NOT start a new topic, I can
only foresee more complaints.
Donn: I advise that you try and follow etiquette when posting here in future.

Daurn.