On 10/14/2010 9:56 AM, Donn Dore wrote:
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 17:56:40 +0200
From: Stefan Sandberg
Subject: Re: SEEKING EE WITH LUA SKILLS

ffs, get off the list!

seriously, is this spam?

The post was not spam, but an honest effort to offer an employment
opportunity to anyone that has LUA skills and an interest in
working on cutting edge consumer electronics products in Redmond,
WA. I was not informed that the scope of the mailing list was only
those things that were of interest to every reader.

I think many people are just over-sensitized.

There has been numerous job postings in the past, nothing wrong about it.

--
Cheers,
Kein-Hong Man (esq.)