Hi *,

background: I'm currently writing Lua bindings for a rather big
project, the project itself is written in plain C. But every part and
library of it uses Hans Boehm's gc
(http://www.hpl.hp.com/personal/Hans_Boehm/gc). It saves some hassle
as you trade chasing memory leaks for chasing non-visible references,
which brings me to my question:

Is it save to use Lua (a version based on lua-5.2.0-work4) with the
boehm gc? While it should work (and it does so far) to set lua_Alloc
to our own allocator, does Lua somewhere make assumptions about the
behaviour of it's own gc implementation?

Thanks in advance,
Martin