Hello,

I'm investigating using LuaPlus instead of Lua. The features page on Lua plus.org sounds very compelling - but I'm concerned about the state of this project. Scouring the net there are only a few inklings of activity; they are years old. The luaplus.org site seems dead, no activity on the forums, no obvious set of tutorials or documentation and even the link to download the code is broken on the front page.

Do many people here use LuaPlus actively? On this mailing list there doesn't seem to be much chatter about it.

Mark