I have compiled Lua for a cortexA8 (ARM7). This is running on VxWorks.

I have a problem that causes getjump in lcode.c to crash. The 'pc' value is out of bounds and makes the target crash.

The crash happens after getjump returns "return (pc+1)+offset;" a value that is very large and a subsequent call causes getjump and the macro GETARG_sBx to crash.

I created a small program that run a few values through the GETARG_sBx and the macro appears to be working correctly for my target. The crash happens pretty much instantly after executing a small startup script.

I do not really understand lcode.c
I presume the code parses my script, but the code has little documentation.

Anyone that can shed some lights on the problem or give me some ideas on how to debug this?

-Willy