Javier Guerra Giraldez <javier@guerrag.com> writes:
> i agree that try/catch syntax is easier to use than pcall(); but i've
> rarely needed it.  this is my current approach to fake it for those
> rare occasions:

Yeah, that's the thing... I guess maybe it depends on programming
style and task, but I've found that catching exceptions is a rare and
(haha) exceptional task, so there seems little need to have super
smooth syntax for it.

-miles

--
Logic, n. The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the
limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.