Hello, I have what seems to me like a simple problem. But I can't seem to solve it.

Basically I just want to know what file caused the Hook debug function to be called, or even what function. But the trick is that the file is probably a shared library included with the "require" keyword. Such as:

local LIB = require "Libraries.SharedLibrary"

Basically, when the code inside this library is running, the hook function gets called (due to a breakpoint in the shared library). But I can't tell which file it is. I tried lua_getinfo but it returns info to the original file and its code (as source).  Is there a way to figure out which file generated the hook for sure.

Please let me know if you have any questions, or if I need to explain something further.

Thank you.