On 9/3/2010 7:40 PM, Michal Kottman wrote:
On Fri, 2010-09-03 at 10:20 +0100, Duncan Cross wrote:
On Fri, Sep 3, 2010 at 6:54 AM, steve donovan wrote:
On Thu, Sep 2, 2010 at 8:37 PM, Enrico Tassi wrote:
I like it too, and I would happily partecipate to this discussion
in an appropriate list.

Well, let's try. How do people feel about Google Groups, or shall we
get a plain old mailing list?

I'd prefer a plain mailing list.

-Duncan

Google Groups can act like a "plain mailing" list, if by that you mean
that the messages can be read in an email client (and possibly using
threaded view). Plus, the messages can be viewed online.

One warranted concern some of you may have is that Google Groups does not currently seem to have an archival feature -- no button to download a data pile.

If you are too permissive and get spammed, the list might be disabled (deleted) automatically. But you can ask Chris DiBona for help on that.

--
Cheers,
Kein-Hong Man (esq.)