On Sun, Aug 29, 2010 at 10:34:47PM +0100, Peter Cawley wrote:
> It may also be useful to note the output of
> http://www.intodns.com/lists.lua.org which indicates that there is no
> RDNS for the MX server used by the list. I may be wrong, but I have
> the feeling that many mail providers like GMail respond very badly to
> missing RDNS records.

It seems our upstream ISP ate our rDNS records this weekend.  As soon as I
spotted this, I got them to fix it, but it takes a while for DNS to propagate.
Sorry for the confusion chaps.

D.

--
Daniel Silverstone                         http://www.digital-scurf.org/
PGP mail accepted and encouraged.            Key Id: 3CCE BABE 206C 3B69