On Mon, Aug 30, 2010 at 12:03 PM, V.N. Raju <iamvnraju@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, Aug 29, 2010 at 7:15 PM, Nayana Datta <Nayana.Datta@synopsys.com>
> wrote:
>>

> Please remove me from this list.

I don't generally rant, but this is a bit too much. Please stop this
non-sense. If you were able to join the original list in the first
place, you should be able to unsubscribe from this one without
problems. So it's only elementary common sense to stop wasting
everybody's time (especially the list's administrators) with these
requests. Whoever send another "please remove me from this list" text
will automatically go into my spam folder.

Thanks,
Bogdan