On Sat, Aug 28, 2010 at 11:59 PM, Javier Guerra Giraldez
<javier@guerrag.com> wrote:
> as you can see, both LPEG's power and JSON's simplicity bring the task
> well within the realm of "left as an exercise to the reader"

Well, a fairly advanced exercise for most of us!

This is the kind of thing which could find a home at the LuaSnippets site:

http://snippets.luacode.org/

Very much working-prototype, but if it gets used, it could be useful
for those bits of code which seem too short to bother with all the
project generation and tracking overhead (which we know and not-love
about LuaForge)

steve d.