Greetings folks; my first post here...  Three of my old
Perl CPAN modules now have call-compatible Lua translations:
 http://cpansearch.perl.org/src/PJB/Math-RungeKutta-1.07/lua/
 http://cpansearch.perl.org/src/PJB/Math-WalshTransform-1.17/lua/
 http://cpansearch.perl.org/src/PJB/Math-Evol-1.12/lua/
(Of course the version numbers will change, so it's safest
 to click down from http://cpansearch.perl.org/src/PJB/ )

I"m now trying to learn about Rocks, and make Rocks out
of them to integrate them better into the Lua world.

Would they be better all together in one Rock ?
They do not-really-related things, and a given program
wouldn't in general need more than one of them at once,
and the description/summary and detailed would become .
either long or uninformative.

OTOH, if I imagine http://luarocks.org/repositories/rocks/
with, say, 10000 modules, I feel I shouldn't be creating
more top-level names.  And it feels strange to create a
.tar.gz with basically only one file in it...

Other advice about the Rock-process also gratefully received...

Peter Billam

http://www.pjb.com.au      pj@pjb.com.au      (03) 6278 9410
"Was der Meister nicht kann,   vermöcht es der Knabe, hätt er
 ihm immer gehorcht?"   Siegfried to Mime, from Act 1 Scene 2