Haha, don't worry Peter, I did the same thing when starting up with LUA.. err. Lua! :) Outside of spelling it wrong enough to cause mass eruption.. You can ask pretty much any other question, no matter how dumb it may sound and get excellent answers!

Quoting Henrique Becker <henriquebecker91@gmail.com>:

Lua, not LUA.
Lua (LOO-ah) is a brazilian word for moon.