I noticed that right away too.  My intuition is that local variables shouldn't be updatable via the get query.

On Aug 5, 2010 5:07 PM, "Henk Boom" <henk@henk.ca> wrote:

It seems that the user can change any internal variables of the
application by modifying the url, that seems like it could be a
security concern in some cases. Is there a way of preventing that?

   henk

On 5 August 2010 14:41, Francisco Sant'anna