Hi,

>> 	* dbvm_bind_index() should bind a double only if necessary:
>
> Hmm, I'm not convinced. What is your rationale? Since Lua's number type is
(normally) double the extra test seems excessive.

I don't think is really necessary since SQLite seems to store the data as
integers if there's
no fractional part. It just annoyed me that the sqlite_trace() function
displayed the values as
doubles (xxxx.0).

I also noticed that by using sqlite_prepare_v2() the vmstep() function could
be a lot simpler:
	* you don't have to check for SQLITE_SCHEMA (it is done
automatically) or call sqlite_reset()
	* you don't have to store the sql string in lua

Regards,

Ronny Dierckx