I like the API and your docs are great. Do you know if there's anyone already working on concurrent server tools? At first glance, it looks like a WSAPI server implemented with LuaGravity might be a good alternative to xavante for applications where there are events that don't necessarily originate on the web interface. I'm thinking of Twisted, but without a lot of a lot. :)

The problem with synchronous frameworks, of course, is the boundary with asynchronous systems like data storage. The loop execution model looks like the way to handle that. This is nice. :)

Signoff
Chris

Sent from my Android phone.