On Mon, Aug 2, 2010 at 21:28, Kriss@XIXs.com <Kriss@xixs.com> wrote:
> I've been jumping up and down on this for a little while and it seems
> to be working. So here are some links to the project.

> http://code.google.com/p/aelua/
> http://code.google.com/p/aelua/wiki/HowToBuild

This is really cool! Thank you for sharing!

> BTW, there is also a quick and dirty attempt to get jill working under
> GWT checked into that codebase. (lua compiled into java and then
> converted to javascript) Which might also interest someone, it is
> working but buggy and not my main focus right now.

We've actually discussed this few days ago on this list:

I'm very interested in this solution — as a separate product even. I
even started a spin-off project:

http://github.com/agladysh/js-lua

You're saying it is buggy. Do you have a list of bugs? Or, at least,
some examples?

Alexander.