Ello,

I've been jumping up and down on this for a little while and it seems
to be working. So here are some links to the project.

http://code.google.com/p/aelua/
http://code.google.com/p/aelua/wiki/HowToBuild

You will have to forgive me the lack of documentation for now, my plan
is to build some example / test applications and then go back and
document what you can actually expect  to be available. Till then the
only documentation will be the source. Source which is still changing
but getting more solid over time.

Which brings me to the main reason for this post, if you would like to
help development get to the point that I am happy to lock things down
and declare a release.

You can do so simply by playing this little web game
http://hoe-house.appspot.com/ consider it a stress test.

Games are amongst the hardest things to get working on something like
bigtable due to its distributed fuzzy nature. I think the current data
transactions system is good but this is my second attempt.

BTW, there is also a quick and dirty attempt to get jill working under
GWT checked into that codebase. (lua compiled into java and then
converted to javascript) Which might also interest someone, it is
working but buggy and not my main focus right now.

Cheers,

--
Kriss

http://www.WetGenes.com