On 30/07/2010 09:25, Martin Velek wrote:
Hi Andrew,

it works like a charm :).
Thank you very much.

Regards,
Martin

On 29 July 2010 23:47, Andrew Cannon<ajc@gmx.net>  wrote:

...a small addendum to my last post:

In addition to the changes below, the lua scripts for socket and mime have to be
modified as follows:
[ full message ... ]

Andrew Cannon wrote:
Hi,

a while ago I made a statically-linked luasocket for a project running uclinux
[ full message ]
Hope that helps anyone trying to do the same
Andrew

I dislike playing the watchdog, but sometime netiquette has to be reminded (read: I dislike even more such breaches... ;-))

Please, in general, avoid top-posting.
To quote (or paraphrase) a well known saying:

A: Because it is hard to follow.
Q: Why avoiding top-posting?

I would add another issue with top-posting: often people become lazy (or just forget) and leave the whole thread (in reverse or mixed order!) a the bottom of their message, which is totally useless if you have a good mail reader (threading messages, for example). It only contributes to bloat the mailboxes...

So also remember to trim down the part you quote (if needed) to only the few relevant lines you answer to.

At least, here we avoided HTML messages in double <big> style... :-P

--
Philippe Lhoste
--  (near) Paris -- France