On 28/07/2010 12:39, Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo wrote:
>> Unfortunately the LuaSockets is built as a shared library and I need
>> to put it into lua core(I cannot use dynamic linking facility).
>
> This thread may help: http://lua-users.org/lists/lua-l/2010-06/msg00178.html

Eric used this but then did the modern thing (I am old) and rewrote/did
the same thing in Lua.

If it is any use
http://www.gpsl.net/software/timslbg-v1-0a.7z (9k)

Want to talk, email address is valid but beware getting caught by bad
mail software.

This requires a C compiler, (is ansi c) but is so simple a command line
compile will work.

Eric being more modern than this old codger has written a pure Lua
version which I assume he could make available.

All I did was trawl the web and read, play around, and automate what
others have done. They ought to be cited. At the time I was starting to
get back into programming, dropped out during the early 1990s, so it is
probably a mess.