[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Luasocket sample / static linking
- From: Eric Tetz <erictetz@...>
- Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 22:22:17 -0600
(1) I'm trying to statically link Luasocket into an app, and I'm
completely confounded by the module system. Does anyone know of an
open source project that statically links Luasocket to a Lua 5.1.x
that I could look at?
(2) Assuming I can get past step 1, I'd like to be able to validate.
There doesn't appear to be any http tests in the Luasocket package,
and as far as I can tell the only sample app that use http (cddb)
doesn't work. When I run it (e.g. lua5.1.exe cddb.lua classical
270b8617) I get:
lua5.1.exe: cddb.lua:35: attempt to call field 'get' (a nil value)
cddb.lua:35: in main chunk
I'm using the luasocket-2.0.2-lua-5.1.2-Win32-vc6.zip with the samples
in luasocket-2.0.2.tar.gz, both from LuaForge.
Thanks in advance. :)