On 20/07/10 08:19, Kristofer Karlsson wrote:
> I wonder if you could use GWT in some way to compile one of the Java
> implementations of Lua into Javascript. That would be interesting to try at
> least.

I did try this a while back with one of the Lua 'terps in Java, but ran
into issues because it depended on the Java IO system for doing bytecode
management. (Which GWT doesn't support.)

However, as I now have a version of the Java IO system for GWT for
another project, I might give it another try...

│
│ life←{ ↑1 ⍵∨.^3 4=+/,¯1 0 1∘.⊖¯1 0 1∘.⌽⊂⍵ }
│ --- Conway's Game Of Life, in one line of APL