I enjoyed learning PHP through screencasts. Sometimes it's good to read a book and sometimes it's good to sit and stare. With Newbie mistakes still fresh in my head I think I might be qualified to offer very basic tutorials, numbers, strings, functions, tables etc..

It looks like the wiki is written PERL. I am just wondering if it can handle the loads of this media and if it is permissible or possible to upload this sort of thing. If so could someone edit the first page at some point to offer links to screencasts? I don't think the menu as-is would be suitable.

-- Patrick