Hi,

I found this mailing list in the internet and I have a question.

First at all: I am a absolut beginner with lua. I have no experiencewith it.

My problem is:

I want to interpert wherigo files. This files contains some objects (like jpg pictures, wave-files)
and a selection off Lua bytecode. I think there is descripted what to do with the objects.

Is anybody out here who can tell me, what I have to do to interpret this Lua bytecode on
windows mobile in .Net and C#?

Is a dll or a lib available?

Thnks for your help and please sorry my bad english.

Andreas