Hi all and greetings from Italy. I'm proud to announce the first beta release
of an utility entirely built on Lua. I called it NCCL which stands for
Numerical Control Command Languare. It's a program that create motions of
simple machining operation for computerized numerical control machines. In the
past I have written a lot of code to create motions. When I discovered Lua, I
had  the idea to integrate all this code in a single environment gaining all
the advantages of a programming language and its constructs. Without Lua this
would have not been possibile or, at least, far beyond my capabilities. Since I
got many suggestrions reading the list, I want to thank all the people that,
starting discussion here,  made me find the aswer to many problems. The program
is still growing and it's free. If you want to have a look, there is a site for
it : www.exgenia.com

Thanks
Sandro