Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 2010 3:16 PM
Subject: Loading compiled lua.

Hi all,

I have got a question, I have never yet loaded compiled lua scripts from C api, and I've seen luaL_loadbuffer. However,
I'm not sure if this is the proc to use for loading a memorybuffer filled with bytecode.

The memorybuffer contains compiled lua, must I pass on the pointer to the buffer as second argument for luaL_loadbuffer?

Thanks.

__________ NOD32 5221 (20100623) Informatie __________

Dit bericht is gecontroleerd door het NOD32 Antivirus Systeem.
http://www.nod32.nl