On Mon, 21 Jun 2010 17:00:54 +0200
Natanael Copa <natanael.copa@gmail.com> wrote:

> > Includes bindings for GTK+ and more (e.g. WebKiyGtk, Cairo, Pango).
> > Build as much or as little of the Lua-to-GObject-based binding as
> > you need.
>
> I (finally) got it built last weekend

Care to include your workings?  I'm told there's some form of script
for doing it rather than a broken Makefile now, but I've still heard
horror stories and I won't go close to it until I'm absolutely
convinced it won't make me want to pour bleach into my eyeballs again :)

> but got scared away by the fact that the .so for gtk binding is 500k.

Before or after stripping?  I suspect it statically creates bindings
to /everything/ rather than trying to do so dynamically, which might
make it a bit fat.

B.