Hi there,

Ya, I was trying that... but how do I insert a variable in between the [[ ]] ... everything inside that becomes a literal string. I know I could write out to file [[ and then the file path and then ]] ...But how do you get, for instance...

filePath = "C:\\apples\\boo\\test.boo";
copyFile = [[ filePath ]];

So that copyFile becomes: [["C:\apples\boo\test.boo"]]

Thanks again!

Quoting Alex Queiroz <asandroq@gmail.com>:

Hallo,