Hello KHMan,

Friday, June 11, 2010, 10:41:46 AM, you wrote:

> But I haven't heard anyone rejected for using Lua -- it would
> likely have been reported in one of those virtual IT gossip rags.
> Was anybody? Interested in any credible reports.

i think that their goal was to prohibit any program development
ecosystem outside of their own APIs (and in particular Flash).
original rules was too restrictive to do it, but they not used these
rules actually when making the decisions. it was just an attempt to
describe developers how they make decisions. now they changed the
description but actual filtering wasn't changed at all

--
Best regards,
 Bulat                            mailto:Bulat.Ziganshin@gmail.com