On Sat, 29 May 2010 19:48:19 +0200, Duboucher Thomas
<thomas@duboucher.eu> wrote:
>	If the module is pure Lua, yes; If it makes use of C, then the module
>has to be available for the targeted platform.

Thanks for the answer. To avoid spending time learning/developing in
Lua, only to find out that a crucial module won't work on the
platform... is there a way to tell if a module is pure-Lua or C-based
(in which case, I must contact the author to check if it'll compile on
the non-x86 platform such as Blackfin processors)?

Thank you.