On Sat, May 22, 2010 at 8:59 PM, Yuri Cervoni <totti10@tiscali.it> wrote:
> Hi Andrea!

Hello,

> I only want translate the lua's refrences in italian
> because in the main site of lua, there isn't this language.

Not a good point, there are hundreds of languages lacking in the
official documentation, do you want to provide them all just because
they're not there?

> I only want contribuite to tris project.

Your contribution is welcome but I'm in no way related to the Lua
project so whatever obstructions may have recognized coming from me
that shouldn't stop you anyway.

> I don't understand all this problems.

What problems are you exactly referring to ?

> Roberto too.

> I waiting for answer.....

An answer to what question?

--