Hi,

may be this question is already answered somewhere, but I did not
found it. So if there is a documentation available, a link also would
be helpful for me.

What I want to do is integrate the LUA interpreter into an own
application to offer scripting capabilities to it. The communication
between the LUA script and the application should be done via special
function calls. With other words: within ths application LUA knows of
some functions that can be called out of a script to communicate with
the parent application.

So my question: how can this be implemented? Is there already an
interface in LUA that gives this possibility? Or do I have to modify
the soources of the interpreter?

Thanks in advance!