Hello

At this point, I have two versions of Lua on my computer:
- the standard, basic SDK from http://luabinaries.luaforge.net/
- the richer SDK from http://code.google.com/p/luaforwindows/.

According to the LuaForWindows' todo.txt, "LuaRocks support. - Waiting
for updated LuaRocks", so I guess that means LuaRocks isn't installed
with that richer version of Lua.

Now, I'd like to check out the Xavante web server so I can have a
light HTTP server that supports Lua.

However, the Xavante page says that it can either be downloaded from
"its Github page" (http://github.com/keplerproject/xavante/downloads),
or through LuaRocks ("luarocks install xavante"). I have no idea what
to do from here.

What are the precise steps to install and run Xavante, whether it's
into the standard Lua SDK, or the LuaForWindows SDK?

Thank you for any help.