Stuart P. Bentley wrote:
> > Seriously? Lua as a client-side web scripting language? I never
>> thought I'd see the day, but I always hoped... :D
> As have I.

I've been half-heartedly working on a Javascript port of Lua using KopiLua (my C# port) as a starting point. It's been more of a joke than anything else though, I don't quite see the point of using a perfectly good scripting language to implement the compiler, VM and libraries of another perfectly good scripting language.

That said, Javascripts loose data typing has so far made the porting process fairly straightforward, if there was a serious need for something like this then I don't think it would take too much work to finish it off.

Mark Feldman

This message and its attachments may contain legally privileged or confidential information. This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you may not copy or deliver this message or its attachments to anyone. Rather, you should permanently delete this message and its attachments and kindly notify the sender by reply e-mail. Any content of this message and its attachments, which does not relate to the official business of the sending company must be taken not to have been sent or endorsed by the sending company or any of its related entities. No warranty is made that the e-mail or attachment(s) are free from computer virus or other defect.