> >> Jobs just did: http://www.apple.com/hotnews/thoughts-on-flash/
> >
> > To solve that, Apple wants
> > to block the developers from using any innovation or enhancement not
> > originated from Apple.
>
> Really?  Did HTML5, CSS, and JavaScript all originate from Apple?

I was not talking about the standards, but the tools. (He pretended to
be talking about the standards, but he was talking about the tools too.)
I am quite sure they would not be happy if you decided to use your own
implementation of JavaScript. They do not want you to use JavaScript,
but their JavaScript.

> (Did you actually read the letter?)

No, reading is for the weak. I had a revelation.

-- Roberto