Arseny Vakhrushev wrote:
Jobs just did: http://www.apple.com/hotnews/thoughts-on-flash/
To solve that, Apple wants
to block the developers from using any innovation or enhancement not
originated from Apple.

Really?  Did HTML5, CSS, and JavaScript all originate from Apple?  (Did you actually read the letter?)

I did. It stated that Apple is a member of the HTML5 committe for instance. Do you really think they
are passive listeners there?

It's just a general note. Btw, concerning very Adobe Flash, I would avoid integrating it into something like
iPhone if I had a choice like Jobs has.

Le Emperor is obsessed about tackling Flash. Anyone can still write a resource-heavy HTML5/CSS/JavaScript app. Any debater can easily twist arguments around, so it's really a game.

And of course, Le Emperor chose first to do a sneak attack using a hidden dagger (so vaguely worded that it apparently ought to stab many other parties too, but doesn't.) It's amazing how much he has written publicly about this -- and specifically about Flash too, compared to past issues in which he dished out short one-liners.

Developers, software and technology are irrelevant in this game.

This is about the business of consumer goods for the purpose of capturing and retaining customers in order to milk a steady revenue stream. I am careful not to say "computer", because it's really about that demographic of customers with discretionary money to spend on non-essential luxuries.

--
Cheers,
Kein-Hong Man (esq.)