Sorry if this forum isn't a fitting place to post this, but I figured I'd
give it a shot.

Hi I'm trying to make a WoW addon that bids on an auction when the user
holds shift and right clicks on the auction. I'm extremely new to Lua and at
this point I'm just lost.

Here's what I've got:

OneClickBid.toc
http://codeviewer.org/view/code:e33

BrowseButton.lua
http://codeviewer.org/view/code:e34

OneClickBid.lua
http://codeviewer.org/view/code:e35

At this point it's not even starting up. I ran it in debug and it had an
error saying "Build Failed - Object reference not set to an instance of an
object."

Again, I don't know what I'm doing. Any help is greatly appreciated.