Michal Kottman a écrit :

Very interesting, can you implement the QModel part in lua ?
I definetely need to look at this
Cheers
Noel
2010/4/29 Gedalia Pasternak <gedalia@gmail.com>:
Does anyone have experience using swig to bind lua to qt,  I've seen it
suggested that the results have limitation and that you really need a custom
system for connecting to qt.

I suggest trying out lqt - http://code.google.com/p/lqt/ , source at
http://repo.or.cz/w/lqt.git . It provides an (almost) complete binding
to Qt.

I've been modifying it for my purposes, like adding support for
overloaded operators and templates, my code is at
http://github.com/mkottman/lqt/tree/mk . I've been using it on my
school project, it uses the QGraphicsScene framework, and the binding
feels exactly like writing Qt programs in C (no speed difference
noticable) - with the advantage, that you are using Lua, e.g. push
button handlers as closures, etc.

The only thing I know that doesn't work right is calling protected
functions from within virtual methods in Lua, but I will work on it
when I have time.

Michal