Hi List,
   I'm wondering if anyone has had success building QtLua with visual studio (vc8 or vc9). I haven't had much luck with the configure scripts, they have a bunch of different errors, ( they don't by default point to vcX versions of QMake, don't pick up on link.exe's existence.)  I've started building my own project files but I wouldn't mind a heads up if it's going to lead nowhere.

Does anyone have experience using swig to bind lua to qt,  I've seen it suggested that the results have limitation and that you really need a custom system for connecting to qt.

Thanks for any input
-gedalia

http://www.gedalia.net
Fight Entropy!!!  Fight Entropy!!!  Figth Etnropy! !
iFgth Etnrop!y ! giFth tErno!py !  giFt htrEno!p y! --- Well maybe
not...