On Sun, Apr 25, 2010 at 12:05 AM, Patrick Donnelly <batrick@batbytes.com> wrote:

> [1] http://batbytes.com/sandbox/

cheers for the link

I was about to try emailing you about that actually, the links I found
for it on the web where all dead and batbytes.com seemed to be a
broken page as well.

I do plan to put this in another process, as well as trying to keep it
under control at that level. I just figure that the more you catch
before getting to this point, the better.

Its also worth pointing out that I fully expect people, who notice
that any code has any sort of effect on the server. Not just
stability, but even just a mild hickup. To spam that code at it, for
fun. So late catching of bad code may be problematic, stoping that
sort of code before it is run, is preferable.

At the moment I'm just mocking the possibilities up and testing the
obvious parts to see if it is going to work out.

--
Kriss

http://www.WetGenes.com
mailto:Kriss@XIXs.com