Hi listers,

I downloaded Lua Object System. It's really nice the way to import modules. But the main feature seems to be the oriented object model. Which are the advantages of using LOS?

I have arrived in LUa's world for a short while. If I want OOP, I can use tables and metatables, Classlib, Loop or LOS. Regarding my very short background, I can't understand what is the best or the most appropriate OOP module?

I start using Classlib and, except about creating properties, I could do everything I wanted. But despite this, I can't comprehend the difference among then.

Luciano de Souza