On Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 7:03 PM, Javier Guerra Giraldez
<javier@guerrag.com> wrote:
> the beauty is that it doesn't matter!

Amen to that, brother!  It is indeed a very cool feature.

> gives any real advantage.  i find far easier to do it by hand in the
> very (very) few places where i've needed some inheritance.

Once I discovered closures, a lot of class-based objects suddenly
looked like closures done in a very clumsy way ;)

But in the cases where inheritance makes sense, lack of
interoperability can be a bitch. Then the implementation does matter,
and there is no easy way to reconcile different schemes.

steve d.