On Sun, Mar 21, 2010 at 2:39 PM, Petr Štetiar <ynezz@true.cz> wrote:
Vincent Torri <vincent.torri@gmail.com> [2010-03-21 09:37:25]:

> Hey,

Hi,

> One can find here : http://github.com/ynezz/luace a port of lua for Windows
> CE. The main difference is (I think) the use of a file (luace.c) to provide
> some missing ANSI functions.

No, it's not that simple as you think :-) It uses wcelibcex[1] library and luace.h
contains all the missing ANSI/C bits for the CE/Mobile. Because there's no
main() function in CE/Mobile luace.c is trying to mimic it's behaviour using
WinMain() and at the end it calls main() from lua.c.

hrm. And what if I only need the library ? Is wcelibcex still needed ?

Anyway, instead of having a fork, having everything upstream is quite better.

> Would it be possible to add that file (and its header luace.h), and provide
> a way to (cross) compile it with cegcc (http://cegcc.sourceforge.net/) ? It
> would be less work, as it is a fork, for now.

What do you mean? Include this bits in Lua? Why?

these bits == luace.c and luace.h ? or even more (wcelibcex) ?

BTW I've played with cegcc and PocketPutty, but it was quite unusable 3 years
ago. Don't know the status of cegcc now. Patches are always welcome :-)

It's quite usuable now. Here is what i achived with some graphic libraries : http://www.calaos.fr/pub/moshi_wince.avi
So no problem with cegcc.

Vincent Torri