[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: problem with luarocks-2.0.1
- From: Leo Razoumov <slonik.az@...>
- Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 18:17:52 -0500
I am getting a weird problem with luarocks-2.0.1 on Linux (x86).
Here are the steps to reproduce it
(1) Download "shake" rock from
(2) install it with
sh$ luarocks build shake-1.0.1-1.src.rock
(3) observe that the entire source tree including Makefile, README,
config, test, etc got installed under
BTW, under luarocks-1.0.1 only relevant files got installed into
The same problem happens when I call "luarocks make foo.rockspec" in
my own project space. The entire directory that contains foo.rockspec
complete with ".git" repository gets installed under
Is there a way to limit what files get installed from the "src" rock?
Any help is greatly appreciated.