On Fri, Mar 12, 2010 at 7:34 PM, Thomas Lavergne
<thomas.lavergne@reveurs.org> wrote:
> On the other hand, these benchmark are a lot biased and as all other benchmarks will never anything except what we want to see in the numbers ;-)

Only one way to tell - whether a useful/important application is
significantly sped up. The cool thing about LuaJIT is that I don't
have to recode a whole application in C to discover that the
performance gains would be minimal.  Donald Knuth would approve of
this way to avoid evil.

steve d.