Dave wrote:
> I don't know how relevant, or helpful this is, But just about half the demos
> for the TekUI <http://tekui.teklib.org/> project doesn't run with LuaJIT.
> I'm no expert or even proficient with Lua, so I can't pinpoint the problem
> more or what causes it.

Running with assertions turned on finds that problem immediately:

It's a bug in teklib. Open the file tek/lib/visual_api.c and
look for the function tek_lib_visual_gettime. Delete the line that
says lua_remove(L, 3) and recompile/reinstall.

> Still you asked to report any problem with this release.

Sure, every report is welcome! In that case the report ought to go
to the TekUI maintainers, though.

--Mike