Hello all,

I'm sorry if this question is considered off topic for this list, but I
was looking for some feedback from the community on whether LuaForge is
actively maintained/administered lately.

I have some problems with the FTP while the rest of the site works fine,
and naturally have issued a support request and posted at the help
forum, but I haven't got any response for 3 weeks now.

If anyone has any clue please respond either here or only to me in
private.

Thank you.