----- Original Message -----
From: Joshua Jensen
Date: 3/2/2010 6:31 AM
----- Original Message -----
From: Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo
Date: 3/2/2010 4:34 AM
But I mean the standard Lua interpreter: it supports static linking of the
Lua core and dynamic linking of user modules out of the box on all major
platforms (magic compilation and link flags are needed, but the Makefile
knows about them).
In order to truly statically link the Lua interpreter with NO special flags and have it access any precompiled module with compiling the module just for that static link, I stand my ground on this approach: http://lua-users.org/lists/lua-l/2009-12/msg00379.html
And by "stand my ground", I mean I really like the approach I wrote about on the list, because it solves a great number of problems I currently face. :)

Josh